|Quality Margarita Machine Rental & Delivery at an Affordable Price!
Rental Terms & Agreement
By renting from RitaRent.com you agree to this rental contract
1. Robbie Dobyanski DBA RitaRent.com Lessor, hereby rents to the Lessee the equipment described on the invoice. Equipment is
subject to all the terms and provisions included on said invoice.
2. All equipment can be delivered, but delivery is not included. The charge for this service depends on how far away your event is
and how many machines. Deliveries made to ground level only, therefore please make your delivery arrangements explicit, as there
may be extra charges if stairs or long distance carrying is involved.
3. Lessee will return the equipment to the Lessor on the date shown on invoice or earlier if demanded along with all accessories in
the same condition as when received ordinary wear and tear excepted. LESSEE will be charged a $50.00 cleaning fee if the equipment
is returned dirty. LESSEE SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE FOR DAMAGE AND ALL OTHER LOSS. IF THE EQUIPMENT IS LOST, STOLEN,
DESTROYED, OR OTHERWISE RENDERED UNFIT FOR NORMAL USAGE, LESSEE SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE FOR, AND AGREES TO PAY
LESSOR, IMMEDIATELY UPON DEMAND THE FULL REPLACEMENT COST FOR SAID EQUIPMENT, TOGETHER WITH INTEREST THEREON
AT THE RATE OF EIGHTEEN PERCENT (18%) PER ANNUM COMPOUNDED DAILY, UNTIL SAID SUM IS PAID IN FULL TO LESSOR.
4. Lessee shall not permit any repairs to the equipment or suffer any lien to be placed upon it without Lessor’s consent, and the
Lessee will pay any and all unauthorized charges in connection with any repairs. Lessee will pay for all repairs and replacement
resulting from causes inherent in the use to which the equipment is put.
5. Neither Lessee nor any operator of the equipment shall be deemed to be an agent, servant, or employee of Lessor for any reason
or for any purpose.
6. LESSEE SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS from any fines, penalties, forfeitures and disabilities arising from use of the
rented equipment and imposed by any federal, state, county and municipal statute and law or insurance policy provision. Lessee shall
be liable for all damages to the rented equipment and for all other claims if Lessee uses,or permits its operation by an operator under
the influence of drugs or alcohol or in violation of criminal statutes, or is grossly negligent in operation of the equipment or otherwise
violates the terms of this rental agreement. Any person (s) operating the equipment must be at least 18 years old.
7. Lessee shall immediately report any accident to Lessor and deliver to Lessor or its insurer, every process, pleading notice or
paper of any kind received by Lessee or any operator of the equipment relating to any claim, suit or proceeding connected with any
accident or event involving the equipment. Neither Lessee nor any operator of the equipment shall aid or abet the assertion of any
such claim, suit or proceeding and shall cooperate fully with Lessor and its Insurer in investigating and defending the same.
8. INDEMNITY: Lessee shall, to the fullest extent permissible by law, defend , indemnify and hold harmless Lessor, its employees
and agents, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, cost and expenses of every character
whatsoever (including without limitation, (i) demands arising from injuries or death of persons, including employees of either Lessor
or Lessee, (ii) claims of or liabilities to third parties arising out of the abandonment, conversion, confiscation of the equipment by any
government authority for illegal or improper use of said equipment, and (iii) demands for damage to property), arising directly or
indirectly, at any time, out of the obligations herein undertaken or out of or connected with the possession, maintenance or use of the
equipment. The provisions of the indemnity described herein shall apply whether or not Lessor ‘s negligence, active or passive,
contributed in any way towards the alleged injury or harm and shall not be limited except to the extent that it will not apply to claims
caused by the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Lessor. Lessee further agrees it will reimburse Lessor for any expenditures,
including reasonable attorneys’ fees, Lessor may make by reason of such and , if requested by Lessor will defend any such claims at
the sole cost and expense of Lessee.
9. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: Lessee hereby assumes any and all risk of damages to Lessee and to Lessee’s agents, Employees and
representatives, and to all others, arising out of or in any way related to this rental, and Lessee’s use of the equipment and property
rented pursuant hereto.
10. INSURANCE: Without a limitation on any other obligation of Lessee pursuant hereto, Lessee shall at its own expense, secure and
maintain insurance in effect under the terms of this Rental Agreement. This insurance shall name Lessor as additional Insured, and
shall specifically state that is primary insurance for the benefit of Lessor and Lessee. Such insurance shall include (1) Worker’s
Compensation coverage and Employer’s liability insurance that shall provide defense and indemnity on a primary basis to Lessor for
damages, injuries, and workers compensation benefits incurred by or claimed by Lessee’s agents employees and representatives; (2)
Liability insurance providing primary insurance to Lessor for defense of claims and actions arising out of or in any way related to this
rental, and Lessee’s use of the Equipment and property rented pursuant hereto: (3) Liability insurance providing primary indemnity
coverage to Lessor with limits of no less than the limit presently covering Lessee for liability of actions arising out of or in any way
related to this rental, and Lessees use of the equipment and property rented pursuant hereto. All such insurance shall be primary for
all purposes, regardless of other insurance that may be available to Lessor, and shall contain severability of interest clause. In the
event that Lessee fails to comply with this provision, damages in any action by Lessor against Lessee for breach of this provision,
shall include but not limited to, the dollar amount of insurance benefits that Lessor would have received had Lessee complied with this
11. LESSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY OF LESSEE or any other person which may
have used or been in contact with the equipment either before or after its return to Lessor whether or related to the negligence of
Lessor or its agents, representatives or employees. Lessee shall assume all risk of such loss or damage, waive all claims therefore
against Lessor, and defend , indemnity and hold Lessor harmless from all claims arising out of such loss or damage.
12. LESSOR MAY DEMAND THE RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT AT ANY TIME, AND IF IN THE Lessor’s judgment such demand might not
be complied with, Lessor may repossess the equipment and terminate this Rental Agreement without any liability for any loss or
damage which losses may be sustained as a result of such demand, termination or repossession. Lessor may assign its rights under
the contract without the Lessor’s consent, but will remain bound by all obligations herein. The lessee shall not sublease, assign or loan
equipment. The equipment shall not be used by the Lessee when in a bad state of repair or unsafe.
13. Lessee will pay Lessor on demand all time and mileage, service, minimum or other charges entered on page 1, at the Rates
shown or computed as provided in the Rental Agreement. If Lessee has directed charges to be billed to another person and such
person shall fail to make payments, Lessee shall pay such charges. LESSOR MAY RETAIN THE SECURITY DEPOSIT provided on page 1
to apply toward any amount due herein. The Lessor shall have the right but not the obligation, to reasonably inspect the rented
equipment, to enter the premises where it is located for purposes of inspecting it and insuring that proper use is being made thereof.
Conditions that prevent satisfactory use of the rented equipment do not relieve Lessee of their obligation to return the rented property
and pay the rental fees. ALL ACCOUNTS NOT TIMELY PAID SHALL BEAR INTEREST AT THE RATE OF 1.5% PER MONTH,OR THE HIGHEST
LEGAL RATE, WHICHEVER IS LOWER until paid..
14. Lessee agrees that the rented equipment is in a safe and satisfactory condition; that lessee has inspected it or has been given the
opportunity to inspect it before accepting it for use. THE LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE THE DUTY TO INSPECT THE
EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO USE and notify the Lessor of any defects found. In the event the equipment becomes unsafe or in despair due to
normal use, the lessee agrees to discontinue use and notify the Lessor, who will replace the equipment with a similar one in working
order as available. The Lessor is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages whatsoever caused by delays or
15. Lessee agrees that any misstatement herein contained or giving of false identification, address, telephone number, fictitious
name, or any breach of any provision of this agreement will authorize the Lessor to, forthwith, repossess the rented equipment by use of
any lawful means.
16. Neither the Lessee nor any other person operating the equipment shall leave it unattended. Lessee is responsible for theft or
damage to rented equipment under any circumstances, and has sole responsibility for proper and safe storage and protection of it while
this contract is in effect
17. If suit is instituted by Lessor to recover possession of said equipment or to enforce any term of this agreement or to collect any
sums of money, damages ,or cost from Lessee herein, Lessee shall pay all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees and collections costs
incurred by Lessor in such suit or suits.
18. Equipment means rental equipment identified in this agreement along with all accessories attached thereto or contained therein
or included to make up usable unit.
19. It is expressly understood that this is a rental contract and does not involve a purchase agreement except those Miscellaneous
products listed in the sale section. Title to the rented property is explicitly reserved to the Lessor.
20. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. There is no warranty that
the equipment is suited for Lessee’s intended use, or that it is free from defects.
21. Failure, refusal or neglect by the Lessee to return the rented equipment within 72 hours after the agreed rental period has
expired, or the presenting of false or misleading identification to the Lessor shall be Prima Facie evidence of intention to commit
22. CANCELLATIONS: Due to the high demand for equipment, it is necessary for us to have reservations guaranteed in advance in the
form of a security deposit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours (2 days) prior to the rental date will be charged $50 per machine.
Rental reservations not canceled prior to the rental date will be charged one full day’s rental cost for all equipment reserved. Even
though the machine is leased on a daily or monthly basis A WRITTEN 30-DAY NOTICE is required to fulfill the terms of this agreement.
23. LATE CHARGES: If payment is not received or funds are not available on the date due there is an initial late charge of $25.00 and
an additional charge of $2 per day thereafter.
*Customer is fully responsible for the theft of items rented.
|Click this Button to reserve
your Margarita Machine from